Wellness Retreat; Yoga + Hiking in St. Lucia, November 10-16th, 2019 SOLD OUT
Why this Retreat?
Winter in Canada is LONG and November is a month of transitions.
With the beginning of cold days and long nights we mourn the end of autumn and as the days move towards the holidays, momentum picks up and life gets busy.
This November, join Natasha for 6 days of wellness and restoration with yoga and hiking on St. Lucia’s beautiful west coast, nestled in the lush rainforest of the West Indies, Caribbean.
Why not start winter this year by conserving energy before another long cold season. Think of it like preventative measures for the body, mind and soul.
Return home empowered, recentred, reconnected and utterly relaxed —ready to take on the holidays and for the months to come.
Outline of the Retreat
Wake up each morning and start the day with a 75 minute vinyasa yoga class on the outside deck with stunning views of the jungle. Enjoy a farm to table breakfast then take a short shuttle to the beach or lounge around your own private pool with stunning vistas surrounding. On 2 separate days we will participate in a group hike to Tet Paul nature trail and St. Jacques Toraille Waterfall. Each evening enjoy a beautiful dinner and on three evenings (Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday) we will practice a restorative yoga class as a group. You are always welcome to take as much free time as you like and are not obligated to participate in every activity.
What exactly is included:
- Two farm to table meals daily (breakfast and dinner).
- Beautiful accommodations to suit different budgets each with private pool and breathtaking vistas.
- A daily morning yoga practice to challenge and invigorate you with lots of healing touch, aromatherapy and hands-on-assists. Three evening restoration classes.
- 2 excursions; Hike to the Tet Paul nature trail and En Bas Saut trail hike and dip.
- Daily shuttle to the beach.
- Airport transfers to and from Hewanorra International Airport at Vieux Fort (UVF) airport on November 10 and 16, 2019.
Details to consider:
- Flight not included in listed pricing
- Prices are in US Currency
- Transfer will be arranged to and from Hewanorra International Airport at Vieux Fort (UVF) on arrival and departure days only.
- Registration opens April 1 and closes Oct 1/19
- $600 USD non-refundable deposit due upon booking
- Retreat balance due Aug 13/19
Stonefield’s mantra is “Escape, Relax, Rejuvenate!”
Nestled in the lush rainforest of Saint Lucia’s west coast, Stonefield Villa Resort invites you to immerse yourself in tranquil and energizing Caribbean harmony. Rooted in the island’s traditions and history, Stonefield offers secluded villas, organic farm-to-table dining, revitalizing wellness spa services, and an opportunity to return to nature.
Stonefield’s distinctive villas provide breathtaking views and relaxing privacy. Each villa at Stonefield features a private pool, spacious terraces, and garden showers.